20 January 2009

One Man... One Day...


It is with great interest that I have followed Obama.

I am halfway through his book The
Audacity of Hope, which I would recommend to read. Once you pass the Americanisms and his literary form it is a very interesting insight to who he is.

Today around the World we see the whole world watch Obama. What are we expecting or hoping to see? What we will see is one man, take one job, in one country.

What the World Expects of Obama

It is hard for me to see how one man can take the weight of the whole world. He has been lifted high almost to the level that he is the one to save us from all our current problems. I find this hard to believe and impossible to accept.

Politically I am not sure whether I am a support but I am definitely a follower.

His ability to empower people to be active in seeking community and healthy change is incredible. However I am yet to be convinced of his policy, particularly abortion. I am not agreeable to see a man call himself a Christian and offer abortions to his nation? At the same time you have to chose 1 leader.

Let us all see what unfolds.


No comments:

Post a Comment